Dress Code and Attire
Unacceptable Dress Code Items
- Oversized clothing, including sagging or excessively lengthy pants, jeans or shorts.
- Beanies, head-rags or bandanas.
- Sleeveless Shirts or undershirts.
- Sandals or slippers.
- Athletic attire, including apparel with logos (excluding game days or sporting events).
- Sweats, nylon pants or shorts, and workout pants or shorts.
- Any type of gang-related or vulgar clothing, or gang-related body art.
- Clothing or jewelry, which is deemed by Whiskey Girl Staff, as violent, suggestive, gang-related, personally offensive or vulgar in nature.
- Heavy chain-style wallets or accessories.
- Torn or tattered clothing.
Individuals will not have the option to re-adjust his/her attire should it fall into one of the above categories.
The individual may change his/her attire and return to Whiskey Girl.
Zero tolerance is enforced.
The Whiskey Girl team is dedicated to creating both a safe and fun environment for our guests.
Any member of the public or invited guest whose behavior is, or could be considered by Whiskey Girl, at its sole discretion, as suggestive, aggressive, violent, rude, gang related or negative towards Whiskey Girl, its guest, employees, or contractors, in anyway, will be denied entry, and shall be refused admission and if need be escorted from Whiskey Girl.
Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia and Outside Items are not permitted inside Whiskey Girl, including items such as: Bikes, Skates, Skateboards, Backpacks.
Whiskey Girl will not hold any outside items for patrons. Patrons are solely responsible for their personal belongings.
Items, deemed by Whiskey Girl, that could serve as a weapon will be not be permitted in the establishment.
Animals are not permitted inside the venue unless they are qualified service animals, included but not limited to the patio.